Terms & Conditions
Langley Chase Organic Farm: Terms and Conditions
We will be delighted to receive your custom and will do what ever we can to provide you with the best possible experience and to meet your requirements at all times. Our office number is 01249 750 095 and our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are our general Terms and Conditions of business and the use of this website.
- Our Commitment To You: We will do our very best to meet your requirements at all times. We rear the finest organic lamb and mutton slowly and naturally on grass. As such, sometimes we are affected by factors outside our control such as the weather. Because of this placing an order does not constitute a contract to supply. In the unlikely event of any unforeseen circumstance affecting your order (e.g. a delay etc) we will advise you immediately.
We reserve the right to supply frozen produce in place of fresh produce should the need arise. We will inform you of this be before the delivery.
- Weights and prices of lamb boxes: On average, before butchery, a whole lamb weighs about 15 -17 kg and Mutton 17 - 21 kg. The weight is taken from the total dead weight of the carcass, before hanging and butchering into joints, vacuumed packed and labeled ready for the freezer. There will be some loss in weight during the hanging and butchering process.
A large lamb or mutton box contains a whole lamb or mutton and small lamb or mutton box contains a half lamb or mutton.
A small meat box will fit into one freezer drawer of a standard upright freezer.
Individual cuts and joints, unrelated to a large or small box order, are weighed separately and priced according to the cut or joint.
- Delivery and receipt of goods: It is your responsibility to ensure the details provided to us are correct and you or your representative (e.g. a friend or neighbour) be available to receive the goods on the specific date, during the stated delivery hours. If you or your representative are not available an alternative location for the order to be left must have been clearly identified in your order form.
If delivery is delayed we will contact you on the details you have provided on the order form. It is the responsibility of you or your representative to inform the farm on 01249 750 095 or email@example.com by 4pm at the latest on the delivery date if the delivery has not arrived.
- Collection from the farm: Collection of an order is from Langley Chase Organic Farm as specified on the website or at another pre-agreed date and time. Regardless, collection is only possible with prior agreement from the farm.
- Refunds and returns: Please contact the farm office on 01249 750 095 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do whatever we can to rectify any problems. Generally:
- Lamb and mutton meat boxes and chorizos
- A refund will be given in the highly unlikely event of the product being at fault or if the courier mislays the order or our ordering process is at fault
- A refund is not provided if the customer or their representative is unavailable and/or the goods cannot be delivered within the specified times due to the information supplied by the customer when orderin
- A refund is not provided if the customer or their representative does not inform the farm by 4pm on the delivery date if the produce has not arrived.
- Sheepskin rugs and clothes
- A full refund will be provided if the product is returned to us in perfect condition within seven working days of purchase.
- We do not provide or cover the cost for return postage.
- We cannot be held responsible for items in transit back to us and will not cover the cost of items and that are damaged or lost in transit back to the farm. Therefore, we strongly recommend packages be returned by a reputable courier service, packages are insured for the value of the rug and proof of insurance and postage is obtained.
- Payment: For items that require delivery, payment is to be made via the secure online system provided on our website prior to the order being dispatched. We accept credit and debit cards. Prices are in pounds sterling. Purchases made outside the UK will be converted by the card company at the current exchange rate.
- Purchasing from outside Great Britain: We are able to supply Langley Chase Salami and Langley Chase Rugs to customers outside of the British Isles. Our fresh and frozen produce can not be exported outside of the United Kingdom.
- Sales tax: Where applicable Value Added Tax (VAT) is calculated on shipping destination and product type at the appropriate rate.
- Your security purchasing via our website: Security is one of our highest priorities. Your financial information requested when registering or ordering goods (including your credit / debit card details) is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard encryption software.
- Trademarks and copyright: All third party copyright, trademarks, brand names, product names and titles on this website are acknowledged. This website is protected by Copyright and the Copyright, Trademarks, logos and Intellectual Property rights for the content Langley Chase Organic Farm. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this website, other than in the course of browsing, selecting products and ordering from us, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this website is prohibited.
- Privacy Statement: We keep the information you provide to us safely and it is not shared.