Langley Chase Organic Farm: Terms and Conditions
We will be delighted to receive your custom and will do what ever we can to provide you with the best possible experience and to meet your requirements at all times. Our office number is 01249 750 095 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are our general Terms and Conditions of business and the use of this website.
- Our Commitment To You: We will do our very best to meet your requirements at all times. We rear the finest organic lamb and mutton slowly and naturally on grass. As such, sometimes we are affected by factors outside our control such as the weather. Because of this placing an order does not constitute a contract to supply. In the unlikely event of any unforeseen circumstance affecting your order (e.g. a delay etc) we will advise you immediately.We reserve the right to supply frozen produce in place of fresh produce should the need arise. We will inform you of this be before the delivery.
- Weights and prices of lamb boxes: On average, before butchery, a whole lamb weighs about 15 -17 kg and Mutton 17 – 21 kg. The weight is taken from the total dead weight of the carcass, before hanging and butchering into joints, vacuumed packed and labeled ready for the freezer. There will be some loss in weight during the hanging and butchering process.A large lamb or mutton box contains a whole lamb or mutton and small lamb or mutton box contains a half lamb or mutton.A small meat box will fit into one freezer drawer of a standard upright freezer.
Individual cuts and joints, unrelated to a large or small box order, are weighed separately and priced according to the cut or joint.
- Delivery – Lamb and mutton boxes: We deliver using a courier company who will deliver to a given address. Couriers do not wait around, they deliver and go. If no one receives the delivery promptly, or are not in to receive it, the driver takes it back to the nearest depot. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure the delivery details provided to us are correct and you, or your representative, are available to receive the goods on the specific date. Delivery requires a signature and cannot be left anywhere. A tracking number will be emailed to the customer on or before the day of delivery.This is a perishable product and it is the responsibility of you or your representative to inform us on 07855284470 or email@example.com by 2.30pm on the delivery date if the delivery has not arrived, and you will still need to wait for the delivery.
If the delivery is missed, you will need to rearrange the delivery, usually a card is left. Our responsibility ends with the delivery being taken to the door, we are informed by the courier when there has been an attempted delivery, we cannot be responsible if, for whatever reason, you are not available.
- Collection from the farm:Collection of an order from Langley Chase Organic Farm. Collection is only possible with prior agreement from the farm.
- Refunds and returns: Please contact the farm office on 01249 750 095 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do whatever we can to rectify any problems. Generally:
- Lamb and mutton meat boxes
- A refund will be given in the event of the product being at fault or if the courier mislays the order.
- A refund is not provided if the customer or their representative is unavailable, the delivery has been attempted or the goods cannot be delivered within the specified times due to the information supplied by the customer when ordering.
- A refund sometimes may not be provided if the customer or their representative does not inform the farm by 2.30pm on the delivery date if the produce has not arrived.
- Sheepskin rugs and clothes
- A full refund will be provided if the product is returned to us in perfect condition within seven working days of purchase.
- We do not provide or cover the cost for return postage.
- We cannot be held responsible for items in transit back to us and will not cover the cost of items that are damaged or lost in transit back to the farm. Therefore, we strongly recommend packages be returned by a reputable courier service, packages are insured for the value of the rug and proof of insurance and postage is obtained.
- Payment: For items that require delivery, payment is to be made via the secure online system provided on our website prior to the order being dispatched. We accept credit and debit cards. Prices are in pounds sterling. Purchases made outside the UK will be converted by the card company at the current exchange rate.
- Purchasing from outside UK: We can send Langley Chase Rugs to customers outside of the UK, VAT is removed and a delivery charge added. We are able to supply Langley Chase lamb through export please call to discuss.
- Sales tax: Where applicable Value Added Tax (VAT) is calculated on shipping destination and product type at the appropriate rate.
- Your security purchasing via our website: Security is one of our highest priorities. Your financial information requested when registering or ordering goods (including your credit / debit card details) is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard encryption software.
- Trademarks and copyright: All third party copyright, trademarks, brand names, product names and titles on this website are acknowledged. This website is protected by Copyright and the Copyright, Trademarks, logos and Intellectual Property rights for the content Langley Chase Organic Farm. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this website, other than in the course of browsing, selecting products and ordering from us, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this website is prohibited.
- Privacy Statement: We keep the information you provide to us safely and it is not shared.